Educational materials on Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency are provided by the Alpha-1 Foundation and are designed to educate medical professionals and patients about Alpha-1 and the available resources.
To review materials online, please click on each publication below
All publications are in PDF format
- What is Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency?
- Guide to the Recently Diagnosed Individual
- What does it mean to be an Alpha-1 Carrier?
- The Liver and Alpha-1
- It’s All in the Family
- Find an Alpha Doc
- Genetic Counseling
- Alpha-1 Research Registry
- Research Registry Enrollment Questionnaire
- Alpha-1 Coded Testing (ACT) Trial